Saturday, October 07, 2006

Team 5/6 Break update from Anna:

After Team's 5 departure, we all had a few days to relax. Peter enjoyed two whale watches, Sean spent his time catching leopard sharks in the slough and I was visited by my mom and aunt. We went on a whale watch, visited Phil's Fish Market and Peter drove us into the bay on the Spy Hop. Monica was our prime dolphin spotter! We enjoyed some nice dinners at our favorite sushi place, the Crystal Fish, went to Passionfish, and foraged at Pacific Grove's mexican restaurant, Peppers. On Thursday night, I brought my mom and aunt to the ice cream rodeo and we all got on the horse, but unfortunately we don't have photos to share.

Unfortunately, my family had to depart on Saturday, but we were joined by another visitor, Rachel B., the events manager from the Earthwatch office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you already guys!!